Eastern Massachusetts Woman's Lacrosse Umpiring Association
INTERMEDIATE ADULT NEW UMPIRE CLINIC - BOURNE
Prior playing or coaching experience in girls/women's lacrosse REQUIRED
Sunday, March 19th: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Sunday, March 26th: 9AM
Space in each class is limited. Walk-in registration is NOT allowed.
Intermediate Adult Umpire Beginner Clinics are for prospective umpires 18 years of age or older and out of high school with previous playing and/or coaching experience in women's lacrosse. No prior umpiring experience is required. This clinic includes up to 8 hours of classroom instruction in 1 session. Completing the course, passing a 3-4 hour field rating session, joining US Lacrosse, and joining EMWLUA earns the participant an Apprentice Rating.
Requirements for new officials:
1) Join EMWLUA (included in your clinic fee )
2) Join US Lacrosse (designate "official")
3) Attend ALL clinic sessions and field opportunities of clinic NO EXCEPTIONS. You MAY NOT make up a clinic session at a different location.
4) Complete the on line Official's Clinic available at uslacrosse.org. It is a free course but you must go through the motions of purchasing it. Please forward proof of completion to your clinician.
5) Pass both the High School and Youth online annual exams available at uslacrosse.org. A score of 85% or above is required.
EMWLUA reserves the right to combine clinics or change locations based on enrollment levels. Registered students will receive detailed location and instructor contact information 10 days before the clinic starts.
If you have questions please email the EMWLUA VP Development.
Eastern Massachusetts Women's Lacrosse Umpiring Association
(C) 2022 EMWLUA